- Recovery and Strengthening the Immune System
- Chronic Diseases, Inflammations, Viral and Bacterial Infections
- Arthritis and Inflammation of the Joints and Spinal Discs
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Repeated Winter Illnesses like influenza, colds, etc
- Viral warts
- Highest potency in Polysaccharides content
- GMP certified
• 50 veggie capsules HPMC
• Kosher Parve under the supervision of the Regional Rabbinate of Kfar Pines-Menashe
• Vegan Friendly
• Advanced drying and extraction technologies for maximum utilization of natural active components
• The raw materials and final product undergo rigorous quality testing and standardization according to strict standards to ensure their safety and quality
• Does not contain artificial flavoring and color, no addition of yeast, wheat, milk, or milk products, starch or soy
• High bioavailability
Manufactured in Israel by Mycolivia Medicinal Mushrooms Ltd.
- Restoration and improvement of the immune system
- Chronic diseases, inflammations, viral and bacterial infections
- Arthritis and inflammation of joints and spinal discs
- Autoimmune disorders
- Recurrent seasonal diseases, e.g. flu, colds, etc.
- Warts (viral)
- all-natural polysaccharides*, vitamins, and microelements:
- Omega 3, omega 6, omega 9
- Vitamin D
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9
- Iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper
- Antioxidants (Coenzyme Q6, Q7)
- Terpenes, terpenoids
- Tocopherols, polyphenols
- * – Polysaccharides include beta-D-glucans, alpha-glucans, beta-galactoglucans, nucleic acids (RNA), peptidoglycans, and xyloglucans
- Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Lingzhi – “Mushroom of Immortality” (Reishi, Lingzhi, Ganoderma Lucidum) – contains over 200 polysaccharides, organic Germanium, selenium, adenosines, nucleosides, nucleotides, RNA, Proteins, and amino acids (LZP-1, LZP-2, LZP-3, Ling Zhi-8, liquid, ribonuclease), triterpenes and triterpenoids, showing themselves as antioxidants, hepatoprotection, anti-allergens. Significantly reduce cholesterol levels, prevent platelet aggregation by inhibiting enzymes such as β-galactosidase, angiotensin conversion enzyme, and cholesterol synthesis.
- Maitake – “King of Mushrooms” (Maitake, Grifola Frondosa) – contains phospholipids (normalizes sugar and cholesterol), b-1,6-1,3-D glucan (normalizes blood pressure), beta-glucans (clears viruses and bacteria, detoxifies, normalizes liver enzymes, transaminase, bilirubin, and bile acids levels)
- Shiitake (Shiitake, Lentinus Edodes) – in addition to the components found in most higher mushrooms, contains Lentinan (accelerates metabolism), Lentinacin (destroys bacteria), Kojic acid (antioxidant, increases stress tolerance).
- Trametes Coriolus Versicolor (Turkey Tail) – contains antibiotic and anti-cancer substances, has antiviral, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties
- Cordyceps Sinensis (Caterpillar mushroom, Cordyceps) – contains special polysaccharides (stimulates stem cell production), Cordyceps acid (improves blood microcirculation, has anti-asthmatic effects, eliminates free radicals), cordycepin (a special type of nucleoside which acts as a strong antibiotic and has immunomodulatory and antioxidant effects. It is safe for the good microflora of our body and quite effective against tumors, viral and bacterial infections. It is used in many situations and in particular in the treatment of: kidney dysfunctions, kidney failure, chronic kidney diseases, uremia and problems in the urogenital system; diseases of the hematopoietic system, with low haematochrome or lack of platelets and leucocytes, also used in radiation therapy and chemotherapy in cancer patients; diseases of the cardiovascular system: arrhythmia, heart disease, atherosclerosis, thrombosis or high triglyceride levels in the blood; insomnia, nervous exhaustion and chronic fatigue, with stress; prevention of premature ageing; acute and chronic hepatitis and various tumours; respiratory diseases – bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma and tuberculosis cerebral vascular disease, sclerosis, benign brain tumours; hypertension, hypotension, certain types of anaemia (reduced activity of the hematopoietic system); diabetes and pancreatic inflammation; reduced body resistance, frequent respiratory diseases; various types of allergies; potency disorders and reduced libido.
- Agaricus Blazei Murill – accelerates the maturation rate of lymphocytes, increasing their life cycle and activating their anti-tumor functions, suppresses any pathogenic fungal flora.
- Oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus, Oyster Mushroom) – contains ascorbic acid, vitamins PP, E, A, D and group B, biotin (vitamin H), the fiber in the form of chitin, polysaccharide plurotin, enzymes and acids, minerals: iodine, potassium, iron, zinc, selenium, calcium