- Attention deficiency disorders
- The decline in memory and cognitive functions
- Mild depression/melancholy
- Brain “Fog”
- Post Covid (Long Covid) condition
Myco Balance is a unique formula containing medicinal mushrooms and herbs that have been well and thoroughly studied and are recognized as effective remedies for various health conditions. Our article will detail the scientific evidence for the activity and benefits of this combination of medicinal mushrooms and herbs to improve brain and nervous system activity.
In the following article, we will elaborate on the scientific proof for the activities and benefits of the following mushrooms and herbs regarding the brain and nervous system. Restore Your Balance – read the article
Read more about Mycolivia product uniqueness and benefits
The author’s formula by experts from Israel includes the following medicinal (medicinal) mushrooms and herbs (natural extracts):
- Attention deficit disorders
- Memory impairment
- Cognitive impairment (attention deficit, impaired ability to think and express clearly)
- Mild depression, melancholy
- Brain “Fog”
- Post-covid syndrome (Long Covid)
- all-natural polysaccharides*, vitamins, and microelements:
- Omega 3, omega 6, omega 9
- Vitamin D
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9
- Iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper
- Antioxidants (Coenzyme Q6, Q7)
- Terpenes, terpenoids
- Tocopherols, polyphenols
- * – Polysaccharides include beta-D-glucans, alpha-glucans, beta-galactoglucans, nucleic acids (RNA), peptidoglycans, and xyloglucans
- Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Lingzhi – “Mushroom of Immortality” (Reishi, Lingzhi, Ganoderma Lucidum) – contains over 200 polysaccharides, organic Germanium, selenium, adenosines, nucleosides, nucleotides, RNA, Proteins, and amino acids (LZP-1, LZP-2, LZP-3, Ling Zhi-8, liquid, ribonuclease), triterpenes and triterpenoids, showing themselves as antioxidants, hepatoprotection, anti-allergens. Significantly reduce cholesterol levels, prevent platelet aggregation by inhibiting enzymes such as β-galactosidase, angiotensin conversion enzyme, and cholesterol synthesis.
- Cordyceps Sinensis (Caterpillar mushroom, Cordyceps) – contains special polysaccharides (stimulates stem cell production), Cordyceps acid (improves blood microcirculation, has anti-asthmatic effects, eliminates free radicals), cordycepin (a special type of nucleoside which acts as a strong antibiotic and has immunomodulatory and antioxidant effects. It is safe for the good microflora of our body and quite effective against tumors, viral and bacterial infections. It is used in many situations and in particular in the treatment of: kidney dysfunctions, kidney failure, chronic kidney diseases, uremia and problems in the urogenital system; diseases of the hematopoietic system, with low haematochrome or lack of platelets and leucocytes, also used in radiation therapy and chemotherapy in cancer patients; diseases of the cardiovascular system: arrhythmia, heart disease, atherosclerosis, thrombosis or high triglyceride levels in the blood; insomnia, nervous exhaustion and chronic fatigue, with stress; prevention of premature ageing; acute and chronic hepatitis and various tumours; respiratory diseases – bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma and tuberculosis cerebral vascular disease, sclerosis, benign brain tumours; hypertension, hypotension, certain types of anaemia (reduced activity of the hematopoietic system); diabetes and pancreatic inflammation; reduced body resistance, frequent respiratory diseases; various types of allergies; potency disorders and reduced libido.
- Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s mane, Hericium) – is an edible mushroom with proven medicinal properties, is a natural nootropic – reduces inflammation, contains Erinacin, nerve cell growth, and regeneration stimulator, has a stimulating and trophic effect on the nervous system, an antiseptic, successfully fights Helicobacter pylori, and improves cognitive function and heart health. Can protect the nerves from damage, which helps prevent diseases such as anxiety, memory loss, Alzheimer’s, or Parkinson’s disease. Hericium (Hericium Erinaceus) also helps to protect the gastric mucosa and this helps improve treatment for symptoms associated with prolonged swelling of the gastric mucosa (gastritis) or peptic ulcer.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) – (extract) is a well-known herb in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. A review of five studies involving people found that the extract of this herb helps to reduce stress, anxiety, and fatigue. People also found it easier to concentrate than those who underwent psychotherapy, or talk therapy and experienced less stress and less stress-related food cravings.
- Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) – (extract) – can increase levels of certain chemicals in the brain that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory. Research shows that Bacopa may also protect brain cells from chemicals involved in the development of Alzheimer’s disease