Mycolivia Medicinal Mushrooms product the one of a kind that can be taken in Israel only without exaggeration.
The Uniquness of Mycolivia Medicinal Mushrooms
Mycolivia natural products are really unique and you can not find a comparable composition and quality, even though the products of medical mushroom extracts are quite common and its production is engaged in dozens of countries, but:
Mycolivia’s products are designed by the author and all the wonderful formulas of the extract blends are put together based not only on research, but also on scientific approach. The author of the most of the formulas is Professor Solomon P. Wasser from the Institute of Evolution in Haifa, Israel. Professor Wasser is one of the world’s most famous mycologist scientists: myco Digest, Myco Executive, Myco Women, Myco Protect, Myco Therapic, Myco System, Myco Balance, Myco Biotics
Mycolivia products (Mycolivia Medicinal Mushrooms Ltd, Israel) combine ancient traditions and advanced scientific research.
The company was founded in Israel and is engaged in the research and development of natural blends,
made from extracts of healing or medicinal mushrooms.
- The company runs consultancy by naturopathic doctors who help patients understand the possibilities of treating with natural medicines, as well as advising on the use of products from the large line of Mycolivia. Consultants and physicians help patients understand situations and support them in making the right decisions for their own health.
- Being at the forefront of the research and knowledge about medicinal mushrooms, Mycolivia – together with Professor Solomon Wasser and Professor Nahum Weissman formed a united team to explore new possibilities of medicinal mushrooms to help support and balance the human body.
As discussed just above, Professor Wasser representing the International Centre for Biotechnology and Biodiversity of Fungi, Institute of Evolution and Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Haifa (Israel) is the leading mycologist (mushroom researcher) in the world. In turn, Professor Weissman was most recently head of the Clinical Nutrition Department at the Suraski Medical Center.
- Medicinal mushrooms have been studied for many years and are believed to possess characteristics,
that support, enhance, strengthen, balance, and even activate the important human body and immune systems
Mushrooms are whole foods containing natural content of alfa-beta-glucans, protein, vitamin B (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), minerals (iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc, selenium), vitamin D2, Omega fatty acids (3-6-9), terpenes, terpenoids, tocopherols, polyphenols, and antioxidants (Quenzim Q6 and Q7).
- Many studies have found that mushrooms are effective in maintaining and strengthening the immune system. the system, increasing energy levels, and vitality, balancing the nervous system, improving memory, and normalizing blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- In Far Eastern cultures such as Japan, Korea, and China, mushrooms serve as medicinal foods and play a central and natural role in maintaining health and optimizing body homeostasis.
- Mycolivia is proud to serve as an emissary in disseminating and providing access to this knowledge for society as a whole.
- Mycolivia Medicinal Mushrooms Ltd. also sells pure types of medicinal healing mushrooms with outstanding quality and the highest volume of beta-glucans available on the market: Reishi Pure, Shiitake Pure, Maitake Pure, Hericium Pure, Cordyceps Pure, Pleurotus Pure (Pleurotus, or the “Oyster mushroom), Trametes Pure, Agaricus Pure.
All products comply Kosher Parve under the supervision of the Regional Rabbinate of Kfar Pines-Menashe
– Vegan Friendly
– Advanced drying and extraction technologies for maximum utilization of natural active components
– The raw materials and final product undergo rigorous quality testing and standardization according to strict standards to ensure their safety and quality
– Does not contain artificial flavoring and color, no addition of yeast, wheat, milk, or milk products, starch or soy
– High bioavailability